Raglan Industries was established in 1959 by Bert Michel as a welding shop to primarily service the local farming community. A reputation was founded that Raglan Welding, (original company name) would provide quality work at competitive prices. This ethic is still part of the company’s stated mission.
In 1970, Raglan began the transition from repair shop to a manufacturer of trailers for the aggregate industry. We began by producing hopper dumps. End dump trailers were a logical addition to the product line and by 1980, and our company continued to produce its trademark U-Body dump trailers. Since then, Raglan’s product line has gone through many transformations for a variety of applications and we continue to offer a diverse product line.
Throughout the years, we’ve made a conscious effort to design and build innovative products to meet the changing demands of the market. Raglan Industries has met customer needs by maintaining a firm grasp on industry requirements.
Today at Raglan Industries Inc. we continue to operate on 20 acres of property and 85,000 square feet of production space.